Many congratulations to Escapee Alisha Huxtable who has joined MPC as a VFX Production Co-ordinator.
Alisha Huxtable studied the Art of Visual Effects at Escape Studios, and contributed to a number of VFX short films including the short film “BoxBots” which has won multiple festival awards.
MPC is one of the UK’s longest-established VFX and animation houses; responsible for blockbuster hits such as The Lion King and The Jungle Book.
Directed by Jordan Coles and Ross Green, and produced by Priya Shah, “BoxBots” is about a contest between two toys who compete for the “World Plasticweight Championship”. BoxBots has won many festival awards.
Escapees at MPC
Alisha joins the many Escapees who have joined MPC, among them:
- Kiah Liwag Animator at MPC
- Natalia Lichanska Animator at MPC
- Leonardo Bitti Animator at MPC
- Giada Carnivaletti animator at MPC
- Paolo Amadini Animation TD at MPC
- Paloma Zhu animator at MPC
- Daria Zadecka Animator at MPC
- Ross Green, animator at MPC
- Lucy Harris, Layout Artist at MPC
- Jordan Coles, Junior Rigger at MPC
- Nickoel Izharudin, Associate Producer at MPC
- Rassoul Edji, LookDev and Texture Artist at MPC
- Emily Lim-Sarrias, texture artist at MPC
- Maria Casanueva, animator at MPC
- Chan Sagoo, animator at MPC
The Escape Studios VFX Blog offers a personal view on the art of visual effects.