Congratulations to the makers of “Sweet Heart“, which has won Best VFX at the Future of Film Awards.
“Sweet Heart“ was created as part of PR6001, a Studio Module in which animation and VFX students come together to create a VFX project over 12 weeks. To see more about what’s in the third year of studies at Escape Studios, follow this link.
- Liam Mann – Director, Writer, Animator
- Shenaaz Suliman – Co-Director, Animator
- Emmanouil “Manos” Zervoudakis – Producer, Editor
- Chanakan Jeffries – Storyboard Artist, Concept Art, Animator
- Clement Gharini – Director of Photography
- Oluwasesi “Shessy” Idowu – Concept Art, Animator, Lighting
- Montse Larque Ferrer – Concept Art, Animation Lead
- Ella Grunberger – Colour Script, Animator
- Maria Cortes-Monroy – Original Score
- Mihail Sustov – Sound Design
- Molly McCabe – Rigging
- Cameron Haley – Animator
- Efthymios Bairaktaris – 3D Lead, Matchmove, Texturing, Acting
- Recep Atalmis – Modeling
- Frankie Elliot – Modeling, Texturing
- Reece Roberts – Modeling, Texturing
- Daniella Benfield – Modeling, Graphic Design
- Autul Sikdar – 2D Lead
- Andrea Tomas – Compositing
- Jack Carine – Compositing
- Rahul Karavadra – Compositing
You can find Sweet Heart at the IMDB here.
- Best VFX at the Future of Film Awards
- Best VFX at the Onyko Film Festival
- Honourable Mention for Best VFX at the London International Film Festival
- Honourable Mention for Best VFX at the Tokyo International Film Festival
- “Best First-Time Director” at the Halicarnassus Film Festival.
- Best VFX at the Art Film Awards.