Congratulations to the makers of Giles and Rupert’s Prehistoric Predicament, which has won another festival award – Best Trailer at the Golden Eagle Indie Festival Awards.
- Toby Haslam, Director, Storyboard Artist, Modeller, Texture artist
- Samia Chowdhury – Producer, Animator
- Georgia Baird – Co-Producer, Animator
- Paul Strachan – Modeller
- Christian Millado – Modeller
- Tobiloba Ipaye – Modeller
- Michael Davies – Modeller, Rigging
- Pietro Mingione – Animator
- Ines Portela – Animator
- Margherita Sartor – Animator
- Irene Garcia De La Morena – Animator
Below you can see the animatic – the original filmed version of the storyboard.
Giles and Rupert’s Prehistoric Predicament has also won:
- Best Trailer at the Golden Eagle Indie Festival Awards
- Best Trailer at the Future of Film Awards festival
- Best Trailer at the Onyko Film Awards
- Best Trailer at the Art Film Awards
- Best Trailer at Vesuvius Film Festival
- Best Animated Film at the Milan Gold Awards
The Escape Studios Animation Blog offers a personal view on the art of animation and visual effects. To apply for our BA/MArt in 3D Animation, follow this link. To apply for our storyboarding evening class, visit this page here. For the next 12 week animation course, click here.