Module PR6001, a Studio Project worth 60 Credits.
Working in Teams
Working with a team of ten students from both the VFX and animation departments, this collaborative short was filmed on location in London, with animation and VFX all completed at Escape Studios.
|Director Michael Vodden|
Director Michael Vodden studied the Art of Visual Effects at Escape Studios. The lead animator was Lucy Harris, and cinematography was by Clement Gharini. The 3D VFX Lead was Adikah Patterson, and the Compositing Lead was Diogo Teixeira.
- Michael Vodden – Writer, Editor, Director, Sound Design
- Daniel Brooks – Producer
- Lucy Harris – Lead Animator
- Clement Gharini – Director of Photography
- Adikah Patterson – 3D VFX Lead
- Diogo Teixeira – 2D VFX Lead
- Lucie Krausova – Animator
- Titi-Marion Giusca – Animator
- Mariam Hussein – 3D Artist
- Ben Morales Frost – Composer
- Sandeep Tuladhar – 3D Artist
March of the Potguins was overseen by our 3rd year tutors:
- Davi Stein, Head of 2D at Escape Studios
- Michael Davies, Animation Tutor and UG program leader
- Jonathan McFall, 3rd year VFX Tutor and UG program leader
|“March of the Potguins“|
- Best VFX in Athens Film Festival
- Best VFX (Honourable Mention) at the Tokyo International Film Festival.
- Best VFX at HEI Fest
- Hon Mention for Best VFX at the London International Monthly Film Festival (LMIFF)
- Best VFX and also Best Micro Animation at the Discover Film Awards in London
- Five Star Award at the BIAFF.
March of the Potguins at IMDB
You can find March of the Potguins at the IMDB here.
The Escape Studios VFX Blog offers a personal view on the art of visual effects.