Our Motion Graphics tutorial playlist covers the art of motion graphics in Adobe After Effects and also in Mash (Maya). You can find the rest of our Animation and VFX Tutorials at our Vimeo Channel here.
|Free Motion Graphics Tutorials by Adam Bennett|
We’re fortunate to have a great motion graphics team at Escape Studios: tutors Ed Brown and Adam Bennett have created a playlist of free tutorials, hosted at YouTube, to help students get started and to support the classroom learning. New tutorials are uploaded “Every Friday”.
Motion Graphics Animation with MASH
Motion Graphics Animation with MASH by Haydn Roff
Escapee Haydn Roff has curated an extensive playlist of videos explaining how to use MASH. MASH is a powerful tool in Maya for motion graphics animation.
Escape Studios Motion Graphics Demo Reel
- Free Motion Graphics Tutorials at YouTube with Adam Bennett
- 12 Week Course Starts 26 September 2022
- Meet Your Tutors: Ed Brown
- Meet Your Tutors: Adam Bennett
- Motion Graphics Student Demo Reel
- Motion Graphics Success Story: Daniel Amor MoGraph Animator at NBC
- MASH Tutorials by Haydn Roff
- Framestore Explains the Making of Skyfall Motion Graphics
Motion Graphics Tutors
Motion Graphics at Escape Studios is led by tutors Ed Brown and Adam Bennett, who designed our Motion Graphics courses following extensive consultation with industry. There are two Motion Graphics courses at Escape Studios: