How do Personal Tutorials work at Escape Studios? Every undergraduate student at Escape Studios is assigned a personal tutor, someone they can go to for a coffee or a chat if they need a bit of extra support.
For our tutors, it’s an important way to keep in touch with individual undergraduate students at Escape Studios, to learn more about them, their interests, and how they are getting on.
Personal tutorials take place once a term, and form a significant part of our pastoral care for our undergraduate student body.
|Start at PCL Student Portal|
How do our Tutors Find their Personal Tutees? Check out our handy guide below:
- First find the PCL Student Portal: Portal. https://iam.pearson.com/auth/XUI/?realm=/pearsoncollegelondon#login&goto=https://sites.google.com/a/pearsoncollege.com/portal/ Make sure you are in Firefox, not Chrome.
- Log in with your user name and password. If you can’t remember it, click on the “forgot password” button. Or, for general tech support at Escape Studios (including help with passwords), read this blog post.
- From there, you can find the list of your personal tutees. To send them an email, find their email address under “Personal Information”
How Things Work at Escape Studios
|Got questions? Student Services can help|
To find out more about how things work at Escape, follow the links below:
- Student Counselling at Escape Studios – How it Works
- What Studio Assistants Do at Escape Studios
- Learning Resources at Escape Studios
- Escape Studios’ Vimeo Channel – Free Tutorials on Everything
- How Students Get Feedback at Escape Studios
- The “Escape Method” – How We Teach at Escape Studios
- Mit Circs and Extensions at Escape Studios
- How Does Escape Studios Work?
The Escape Studios VFX Blog offers a personal view on the art of visual effects.