Escape Studios is proud to present “Game Knight“, the latest short film created by our third year animation and VFX students at Escape Studios. Directed by Wyndham Brunt and produced by Christopher Marsden-Carleton, Game Knight was a collaboration between undergraduate animation and vfx students, working together to create an original story.
You can watch Game Knight below:
Game Knight was directed by Wyndham Brunt and produced by Christopher Marsden-Carleton. Studio projects such as this one are part of what we call The Escape Method – bringing together students with multiple talents to work in teams and produce an industry-quality outcome.
Game Knight Credits
- Wyndham Brunt – Director, 3D Artist, Writer
- Christopher Marsden-Carleton – Producer, Rigger, Animator
- Alex Maynard – Co-Producer, Animator
- Guang Quan Thor – Animator, 3D Artist, Rigger
- Juliana Aczel – Art Director, Animator
- Mehdy Aloui – Animator, Art Director
- Clement Gharini – Cinematography
- Kiran James – Animator, Rigger
- Miro Marshall – Compositors
- Matthew O’Reilly – Compositor
- Jane Williams – Compositor
- Ahmed Muktar – 3D Artist
- Mantas Norkus – 3D Artist
- Ajeevan Gopalapillai – 3D Artist
- Ken Weissman – Original Score
Game Knight was overseen by a number of tutors at Escape Studios, offering expertise in 3D VFX, animation, and 2D Compositing.
- Paul Harrison – Animation, Rigging
- Sokratis Synitos – 2D Compositing
- Steven Lall – Animation, general 3D skills
- Sagar Rathod – 3D Skills & Animation
The Escape Studios VFX Blog offers a personal view on the art of visual effects.