Escape Studios is proud to present “Lucky Break“, the latest short film created by our third year animation and vfx students at Escape Studios. Directed by Victoria Stoykova, edited by Rohnak Sharma, and produced by Adewale Ogunbekun, Lucky Break was a collaboration between undergraduate animation and vfx students, working together to create an original story. Studio projects such as this one are part of what we call The Escape Method – bringing together students with multiple talents to work in teams.
You can watch Lucky Break below:
Lucky Break Credits
- Victoria Stoykova – Director, Writer, Storyboard Artist, 3D Modeller, XGen Artist, Animator, Lighting Artist,
- Rohnak Sharma – Writer, Editor, Storyboard Artist, Animator,
- Adewale Ogunbekun – Producer, 3D Lead, 3D Modeller, Lighting Artist, Render Wrangler
- Chiyoko Coyte – Art Director, Concept Art, Animator
- Oliver Chenery – 2D Compositing Lead
- Jade Davanzo – Concept Artist, Animator
- Kayleigh Boshoff – Concept Artist, 2D Compositor
- Tyrese Fletcher – Storyboard Artist, Animator,
- Jadine Downes – 3D Modeller
- Campbell Brooks – 3D Modeller
- Alfie Hill – Simulation/FX Artist
- Clement Gharini – DOP
- Peter Miles – Original Score
Lucky Break was overseen by a number of tutors at Escape Studios, offering expertise in 3D VFX, animation, and 2D Compositing.
- Paul Harrison – Animation, Rigging
- Sokratis Synitos – 2D Compositing
- Steven Lall – Animation, general 3D skills
- Sagar Rathod – 3D Skills & Animation
The Escape Studios VFX Blog offers a personal view on the art of visual effects.