Many congratulations to makers of the VFX short film “Papercut“, which has won “Best Micro Short” at the International Gold Awards.
Papercut is a short story about two paper figurines that come to life.
The live action shoot, filmed by our in-house DOP Clement Gharini, took place at London Fine Art Studio in Battersea.
- Giorgos Konstantinou – Director, Animator
- Victoria Arraez – Producer, 2D Comp
- Anthony Sarmiento – Animation Lead, Previs Artist, Sound Design, Editor
- Ellen Hughes – Art Director, Concept Art, Animator
- Muhaddissa Hasham – VFX Supervisor, 2D Comp
- Fiorella Bechtle – 2D Lead.3D Modeller, Sounds Design
- Enrico Vaccari – Technical Director, Modeller, Look Dev, Texturing
- Lorenzo Pelli – Original Music
- Clement Gharini – Cinematography
- Amy Husted – Storyboards, Animator, Rigging
- Llewelyn Whitney – Animator
- Ethan Smith – Modeller, Rigging
- Paul Harrison – Rigging
- Harry Dallimore – Sound Design, Texturing, Modelling
- Meah Materego-Wardeck – Lighting Artist, Animator
Escape Studios Supervising Tutors
Papercut was overseen by a number of tutors at Escape Studios, offering expertise in 3D VFX, animation, and 2D Compositing.
- Paul Harrison – Animation, Rigging
- Sokratis Synitos – 2D Compositing
- Steven Lall – Animation, general 3D skills
- Sagar Rathod – 3D Skills & Animation
You can find Papercut at the IMDB.
Papercut at YouTube