Time for our soon-to-be-graduates to get “Job Ready” – with the Talent Development Dept at Escape Studios. Talent Development are offering our students a series of one-on-one sessions to help get your CV, cover letter, portfolio, Demo Reel and LinkedIn profile into shape – before graduation day.
All these sessions are completely free, and involve a personal look at all the elements needed to succeed in the Creative Industries. Is your CV short and to the point? Is your demo reel polished, and as good as it can be? Is it online, and easy to find? Have you polished your LinkedIn Profile?
At Escape Studios we focus on making sure our Escapees are “Studio-Ready Talent”, prepared for industry and the needs of the jobs market. To sign up, follow the QR code on the image on the left. Note that these sessions are for currently enrolled students only.
Interview and Demo Reel Resources at Escape Studios
|Escape Animators visit Blue Zoo Animation|
To see more resources on animation jobs and careers generally, see the the links below:
- How to create a great animation demo reel
- Escape Studios Showreel Guide
- The Number One Reason Why Animation Graduates Don’t Get Hired
- Why Animators Need to Be on Linkedin
- Should Graduates Accept a Job as a Runner?
- Demo Reel Tips with Kevin Richards from “Pop Paper City”
- Demo Reel Tips from Cinesite
- Finding Work in the Animation Industry
- Careers Webinar with Blue Zoo, ILM and Jellyfish Animation
The Escape Studios VFX Blog offers a personal view on the art of visual effects.