Many congratulations to the makers of “The Crash”, a short VFX film created by students at Escape Studios, which has won an award for “Best One Minute Short” at the Indo Singapore International Film Festival.
The Crash – Advert (Short Film) from Lewys Rhodes on Vimeo.
“The Crash“is a short film created by VFX students at Escape Studios, combining live action and VFX. “The Crash“ was written and directed by Lewys Rhodes, and produced by Daniel Rowe. The supervising tutors were Allaar Kaasik (compositing) and Jonathan McCall (3D).
The Crash – Credits
- Lewys Rhodes – Writer and Director
- Daniel Rowe – Producer
- Benjamin Stevuliak – DOP, Editor, Colour Grading
- Jan Stevuliak – Original Music and Sound Design
- Filipe Correia – Compositing Supervisor
- Ben Noone – 2D compositing
- Best One Minute Short at the Indo Singapore International Film Festival.
- Best Trailer at Robinson Film Awards
- Best Two Minute Challenge at the Wild Indie Film Festival
- Best VFX (Hon. Mention) at the Athens International Film Festival
- Best 60-Second Challenge at the Fortean Film Festival
- Best VFX at Art Film Awards
- Best Trailer at the Vesuvius Film Festival
- Best Trailer at the Onyko Film Festival
- Best Trailer at the Halicarnassus Film Festival
- Audience Favourite Award at the UK Student Film Festival
- Best Micro Short at the Dreamachine Film Festival
- Best Short Sci-Fi at the Berlin Flash Fest
- Best Super Short at the UK Film Fest
- Honourable Mention at The Rookies in the category of Best VFX Film.
|The Crash Best Short Sci-Fi at Berlin Flash Fest|
The Crash at the IMDB
You can find The Crash at the official website.
You can also find The Crash here at the Rookies.
The Escape Studios VFX Blog offers a personal view on the art of visual effects.