|Gnaughty Gnomes wins Best VFX at Eastern Europe Fest|
Congratulations to the makers of Gnaughty Gnomes, which has won Best VFX at the Eastern Europe Film Festival.
Gnaughty Gnomes is a short animated film made made by animation and vfx students at Escape Studios. Gnaughty Gnomes was directed by Antonia Palmer, produced by Hannah Sheppard and co-produced by Charlotte Gimbird.
Gnaughty Gnomes has won many festival awards.
You can watch Gnaughty Gnomes at Vimeo below:
Have you ever wondered what happened to your car keys, your wallet, or your phone; the things you thought you lost? Watch Gnaughty Gnomes to find out what really takes place after dark when your back is turned.
Gnaughty Gnomes was created as part of PR6001, a Studio Module in which animation and VFX students join forces to create a VFX project over 12 weeks.
“Gnaughty Gnomes” Credits
- Antonia Palmer – Director, Editor, 2D Artist
- Hannah Sheppard – Producer, 2D Artist, Assistant Editor
- Charlotte Gimbird – Associate Producer, Animator
- Nicole Widmer – Lead Animator
- Aaron Vincent-Powell – 3D Lead
- Clement Gharini – Director of Photography
- Kain Do – Assistant Cinematographer
- Denise Esposito – 2D Lead, Assistant Editor
- Ben Elliot – 3D Artist
- Daniel Di Stasi – 3D Artist
- Mason Hilligenn – 3D Artist
- Darren Moynihan – Animator
- Jerome Oduro – Animator
- Joshua-Ibrahim De Guzman – Animator
- Muhammed Mansoor – Animator
- Tom Perry – Rigger, Animator
- Josh Hunt – 2D Artist
- Ryan Ball – 2D Artist
- Safa Alkassab – 2D Artist
Gnaughty Gnomes at the IMDB
Gnaughty Gnomes at the IMDB.
Gnaughty Gnomes has won many festival awards:
- Best VFX at the Eastern Europe Film Festival
- “Best Creative” at the Halicarnassus Film Festival
- Best Micro Short at the Vesuvius Film Festival
- “Honourable Mention” in the category of “Best VFX” at the Tokyo International Film Festival (TIMFF).
- Honourable Mention for Best First Time Director at the Art Film Awards.
The Escape Studios VFX Blog offers a personal view on the art of visual effects. To find out more about our BA/MArt, now recruiting for September 2022, follow this link.