|The Crash wins Best VFX at the Art Film Awards|
Many congratulations to the makers of “The Crash”, a short film created by students at Escape Studios, which has won Best VFX at the Art Film Awards.
The Crash – Credits
- Lewys Rhodes – Writer and Director
- Daniel Rowe – Producer
- Benjamin Stevuliak – DOP, Editor, Colour Grading
- Jan Stevuliak – Original Music and Sound Design
- Filipe Correia – Compositing Supervisor
- Ben Noone – 2D compositing
- Best VFX at Art Film Awards
- Best Trailer at the Vesuvius Film Festival
- Best Trailer at the Onyko Film Festival
- Best Trailer at the Halicarnassus Film Festival
- Audience Favourite Award at the UK Student Film Festival
- Best Micro Short at the Dreamachine Film Festival
- Best Short Sci-Fi at the Berlin Flash Fest
- Best Super Short at the UK Film Fest
- Honourable Mention at The Rookies in the category of Best VFX Film.
|The Crash Best Short Sci-Fi at Berlin Flash Fest|
You can find The Crash at the official website, and also find it listed at the IMDB here. You can also find The Crash here at the Rookies.
The Escape Studios VFX Blog offers a personal view on the art of animation and visual effects. To apply for our BA/MArt, follow this link.