Our VFX graduates continue to get snapped up by the UK’s leading VFX houses, as the industry continues to expand – we’ve not seen such a benign jobs environment in many years. VFX Escapee Thomas Grantley has joined Framestore as a modeller and texture artist.
While at Escape Studios, Thomas studied the Art of Visual Effects, and also worked on a number of award-winning short films, including the VFX shorts “Russell” and also “Ambush“, which he directed.
Thomas joins one of the UK’s leading animation and VFX houses, and also joins the many Escapees who have gone on to work at Framestore after graduating from Escape Studios.
Escapees at Framestore
|Olivia Unwin – Production Co-ordinator at Framestore|
- Jack Hubbard Junior TD at Framestore
- Ridma Suriyagoda – Runner at Framestore
- Nickoel Izharudin – Producer at Framestore
- Olivia Unwin – Production Co-Ordinator at Framestore
- Carine Ong – Producer at Framestore
- Matt Wight – VFX Artist at Framestore
- Francesco Nevi – Creature TD at Framestore
- Emma Thorpe – TD at Framestore
- Fabrizio Bergamo Technical Artist at Framestore
The Escape Studios VFX Blog offers a personal view on the art of visual effects.