|Post Mortem wins Best VFX in Tokyo|
Post Mortem takes place in a futuristic secure facility, where a surgeon performs an autopsy on a mysterious patient.
This is Post Mortem‘s first festival award.
You can watch Post Mortem below:
Post Mortem is set in a secure facility, where a surgeon performs an autopsy on a mysterious patient. As we travel through the operating theatre, we realise the patient is rather less human than it first appeared.
Third Year Group Project
Group project work at Escape Studios aims to reproduce as closely as possible the real-world experience of working in a VFX studio.
“Post Mortem” Credits
- Toby Haslam – Director
- Ridma Suriyagoda – Director
- Aidan Callaghan – Producer
- Scott Middleton – 2D Lead
- Mason Hilligen – 3D Artist, FX Artist
- Amandeep Kukreja – 3D Artist
- Daniel Di Stasi – 3D Artist, VFX Artist
- Koren Morgan – 2D Artist
- Will Moss – 2D Artist
- Safa Alkassab – 2D Artist
- Rahul Karavadra – 2D Artist
You can find Post Mortem at the IMDB here.
The Escape Studios VFX Blog offers a personal view on the art of visual effects.