Congratulations to Escapee Adewale Ogunbekun who is working as a Runner at Framestore.
Framestore is one of the UK’s leading animation and VFX houses.
Adewale Ogunbekun studied the Art of VFX at Escape Studios.
Adewale Ogunbekun is a visual effect artist with skills in Maya, Substance Painter, 3D Equalizer and Nuke.
Working as a runner is a tried and tested entry level position for the VFX industry.
Escapees at Framestore
Adewale joins the many Escapees who have started their careers at Framestore, among them:
- Olivia Unwin – Production Co-ordinator at Framestore
- Ridma Suriyagoda – Runner at Framestore
- Nickoel Izharudin – Producer at Framestore
- Olivia Unwin – Production Co-Ordinator at Framestore
- Carine Ong – Producer at Framestore
- Matt Wight – VFX Artist at Framestore
- Francesco Nevi – Creature TD at Framestore
- Emma Thorpe – TD at Framestore
- Fabrizio Bergamo Technical Artist at Framestore
The Escape Studios VFX Blog offers a personal view on the art of visual effects.