Congratulations to the makers of “Mechamorphosis“, which has won Best Visual Effects at the Athens Film Festival.
Animation was completed by Steven Lall, and Hélios Lyons did the sound design and composed the original music.
The project was overseen by Escape Studios Head of Animation Michael Davies.
“Mechamorphosis” was the graduation project of Escape Studios student Alberto Scotti, who has been completed his Master’s Degree in the Art of Visual Effects (3D VFX) at Escape Studios.
- Alberto Scotti Writer, Producer, Skin and Flesh FX, Groom and Rigging.
- Ilaria Colavito – Director, Modeling, Texturing, Look Dev and Layout
- Steven Lall – animation
- Hélios Lyons – Sound design and music
- Michael Davies – Special Thanks
|Mechamorphosis: Best VFX (Hon Mention) in Tokyo|
Mechamorphosis was animated in Autodesk Maya, and edited in Adobe Premiere.
Mechamorphosis has won:
- Best Visual Effects at the Athens Film Festival.
- Best VFX at the Art Film Awards
- Honourable Mention in the category of Best Visual Effects at the Tokyo International Film Festival
Mechamorphosis at the IMDB
You can find Mechamorphosis at the IMDB here.
The Escape Studios VFX Blog offers a personal view on the art of visual effects.