Congratulations to the makers of the VFX short film “Tatty“, which has won an Honourable Mention for “Best Super Short Film” at the Art Film Awards.
Escape Studios is proud to present “Tatty“, the latest short film created by our third year animation and vfx students at Escape Studios. Directed by Amelia Watson and produced by Wiktoria Swierk, Tatty was a collaboration between undergraduate animation and vfx students at Escape Studios, working together to create an original story. Studio projects such as this one are part of what we call The Escape Method – bringing together students with multiple talents to work in teams.
Tatty tells the story of a stuffed toy elephant in need of a little tender love and care. After all, there is no such thing as perfect.
- Amelia Watson – Writer, Director, Animator
- Wiktoria Swierk – Producer, Animator
- Oz Arisoy – VFX Supervisor, 3D VFX
- Emma Richards – 2D VFX Lead
- Liam Jones – 3D VFX Lead
- Ben Williamson – 2D VFX
- Jasroop Sandhu – 2D VFX
- Stefano Ferron – 2D VFX
- Cameron Norris – 3D VFX
- Matdawna Jn Philipp – Rigging
- Conall Ferguson – Animation Lead
- Bonnie Duncan – Animator
- Jess Hiles – Animator
- Muhammad Jowardhar – Animator
Tatty was overseen by four tutors at Escape Studios, offering expertise in 3D VFX, animation, and 2D Compositing.
- Paul Harrison – Animation, Rigging
- Sokratis Synitos – 2D Compositing
- Steven Lall – Animation, general 3D skills
- Sagar Rathod – 3D Skills & Animation
- Honourable Mention for Best Super Short Film at the Art Film Awards
- 5 Stars Award at the BIAFF
- Best VFX at the Eastern Europe Film Festival
- Best VFX at the Future of Film Awards
- Best Micro Short at the Vesuvius Film Festival