Escape Studios’ students were delighted to visit VFX house Blue Bolt this past week.
Blue Bolt are a cutting-edge VFX house based in London, Victoria. The studio visit was led by Escape Studios’ Talent Development Manager Will Hughes, who met Blue Bolt VFX Supervisor Richard Frazer, as well of Head of 3D Nicholas Birmingham. They were joined by 3D artists Amandeep Kukreja (a fellow Escapee) and Alex Charilaou.
Demo Reel Feedback
Our students were given feedback on their demo reels, as well as top tips on how to make the “perfect reel” and navigate the crucial first steps into the animation and VFX industry. Many thanks to the team at Blue Bolt for their generous welcome.
Interview and Demo Reel Resources at Escape Studios
|Escape Animators visit Blue Zoo Animation|
To see more resources on animation jobs and careers generally, see the the links below:
- How to create a great animation demo reel
- Escape Studios Showreel Guide
- The Number One Reason Why Animation Graduates Don’t Get Hired
- Why Animators Need to Be on Linkedin
- Should Graduates Accept a Job as a Runner?
- Demo Reel Tips with Kevin Richards from “Pop Paper City”
- Demo Reel Tips from Cinesite
- Finding Work in the Animation Industry
- Careers Webinar with Blue Zoo, ILM and Jellyfish Animation
The Escape Studios VFX Blog offers a personal view on the art of and visual effects.