Martin Gabriel has worked in VFX for over twenty years, first as a VFX Coordinator and then as VFX Producer in London, Hollywood and on location abroad. Martin has experience of the process of VFX in film-making from pre-production to post, in film, television and commercials. Martin’s movie credits include X-Men, Harry Potter, King Arthur and Tomb Raider.
Escapees in Production
A growing number of Escapees have gone to fill animation, games & VFX production roles in the animation industry in recent years:
|Olivia Unwin, producer at Framestore|
- Nickoel Izharuddin, Production Co-ordinator at MPC
- Lydia Layton, CG Dept manager at Cinesite
- Angie Cajigas VFX co-ordinator at Cinesite
- Maddison Gould, production assistant at Playstation
- Katerina Zacharakis, production assistant at Playstation
- Olivia Unwin, Production Assistant at Framestore
- Duncan Guymer, Producer at Sliced Bread Animation
Producing and Freelancing
|Producer Angie Cajigas|
To see other posts about producing and freelancing, see the links
- What a VFX Producer does, exactly
- Seven Rules to Start Your Own Animation Business
- 16 Rules of Animation Freelancing
- How to Invoice a Client
- Eight Rules to Survive as a Freelance Animator
- Sole Trader -vs- Limited Company – which is best?
- Questions for your Client on Your First Freelance Job
- Producing Animation with Steve Burch
- What Does an Animation Producer Do, Exactly?
- Michael O’Sullivan Explains “The Art of The Pitch”
- Producing Animation by Zahra Dowlatabadi
The Escape Studios VFX Blog offers a personal view on the art of visual effects.