Congratulations to the creators of “Slushy”, which has won Best VFX at the Tokyo International Film Festival (TIMFF).
“Slushy” is a short animated film created by a team of animators and VFX artists at Escape Studios over three months, part of the third year animation Module PR6001, a Studio Project worth 60 Credits.
“Slushy” was filmed on location in West Horndon, Essex, courtesy of the family of third year Escape Studios games student George Morris, who kindly let us film for a day.
To see more about “Slushy”, follow this link to Jamie Stoke’s official webpage.
- Callum Wylie – Director, Editor, Storyboard artist, Animator
- Jess Hiles – Producer, Animator, Colourist
- Clement Gharini – Director of Photography
- Maria Cortes-Monroy – Original Music
- Max Fitzgerald – Camera Operator
- Filipe Correia – Editor
- Konrad Peczkowicz – Lead Animator, Sound Effects
- Edoardo Sartori – Animator
- Morgan Mda – Animator
- Charlotte Valder – Storyboard Artist, Compositing
- Jamie Stokes – 3D Lead, Matchmove, FX, Lighting, Render TD
- Joe Henton – 3D Modeling
- Omar Hamza – 3D Modeling, Textures
- Filipe Correia – 2D Lead, Matchmove
- Joe Henton – Textures
- Giovani Battista Izzo – Compositing
|Slushy won a 5 Stars Award at the BIAFF|
Slushy has won many festival awards:
- Best VFX in Tokyo Film Festival
- Best VFX at the Argenteuil Film Festival
- Honourable Mention in the category of Best VFX at The Rookies.
- Honourable Mention in the category of Best VFX at the London International Monthly Film Festival (LIMFF)
- Best Micro Short at Vesuvius
- “Honourable Mention” in the category of “Best VFX” at the Athens International Film Fest
- “Five Stars Award” at the British International Amateur Film Festival.