Congratulations to Escapee Lily Barber who has joined Framestore as a Roto/Prep Artist. Lily is a 2D VFX graduate of our BA in The Art of Visual Effects at Escape Studios.
Framestore is one of the UK’s leading animation and VFX houses, responsible for multiple blockbuster hits.
While at Escape Studios, Lily contributed to a number of short film projects including the award-winning VFX short “Shimmer“, which has won many festival awards; Lily was the 2D VFX lead on “Shimmer“.
You can watch Shimmer below:
Escapees at Framestore
- Olivia Unwin – Production Co-ordinator at Framestore
- Ridma Suriyagoda – Runner at Framestore
- Nickoel Izharudin – Producer at Framestore
- Carine Ong – Producer at Framestore
- Matt Wight – VFX Artist at Framestore
- Francesco Nevi – Creature TD at Framestore
- Emma Thorpe – TD at Framestore
- Fabrizio Bergamo Technical Artist at Framestore
Compositors in Demand
Today, compositors are in great demand throughout the VFX industry, with demand outstripping supply even for industry juniors.
The Escape Studios VFX Blog offers a personal view on the art of visual effects.